INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE TAX PAYERS
1. Payments of Property Tax is accepted at
• NIB Bank, Razia Sharif Plaza, G-7/F-7
• ABL G-7, G-9, G-10, G-11, I-8/3, I-9, I-10, I-11 (F&V Market), F-8, F-10, F-11
• FWB Jinnah Avenue, G-9, AIOU
• HBL Civic Centre, F-7, Jinnah Avenue
• UBL Civic Centre, Aabpara, G-8 Markaz, F-6
• MCB CDA (Sectt.)
• Bank of Khyber Jinnah Avenue
• Askari Bank (All branches located within municipal limit of Islamabad.
Through Local cheques/Pay Order in Favour of Director Revenue, CDA.
2. The bills are issued on or before 15th August every year.
Owner may contact the Directorate of Revenue for Duplicate bill in case of non-receipt
or through www.cda.gov.pk. Multi unit building are billed on
3. 5% Rebate allowed on payment of current tax upto 30th September. Non waivable surcharge @ 1.5% per annum shall be payable on the outstanding tax after expiry of financial year.
4. “No Demand Certificate” will be issued on the request of the owner/attorney on verification of actual covered area as per site and on payment of this bill as well as arrears if any in shape of pay order in favour of Director, Revenue, CDA.
Following exemption are subject to production of notarized affidavit or declaration on simple paper for each respective year by the owner, duly attested by Director Revenue, Dy. Director Revenue , CDA Magistrate, Director Estate Management-I & II, Director Law or any Government Officer of Grade 17 and above. Specimen of affidavit/declaration may be obtained from Directorate.
One residential House, Flat or apartment owned and shelf-occupied (not
on self hiring basis) by the owner/allottee or his family including
|b. One residential house, flat or apartment belonging to a widow if She owns no other built up property anywhere in Pakistan. This exemption shall also be available to widow minor sons and un-married daughter of a Widow after her death.||
100% (upto plot area 240 syds).
|c) One residential house, flat or apartment owned and occupied (not or self hiring basis) by a retired Govt. Employee whether in his own name or in the name of or jointly with his/her spouse or dependent minor children. This exemption shall be available if it is his /her or their only property in Pakistan and he/she or they are themselves living in the house or, as the case may be, flat or apartment. This exemption shall also be available in case of death of the retired employee to the surviving spouse and minor children of the deceased employee.||
|Note: Self Occupation rebate of (a&c) would be allowed only on current dues and arrear of last one year.|